Monday, July 14, 2008

Looking Back



I was browsing through pictures and stumbled upon some shots from a year ago. We were still living in Oakland, preparing for our move and for the arrival of the Nug. I was shocked by how much Sofia and Luca have changed. They have grown so much and are more like little people and less like babies. Sometimes I wonder where the time is going and I remember what my father has always told me, "Time only goes by faster and faster... you just wait." He is right. I am desperately trying to hold on to my cuddly babies. I know that they are growing fast and soon enough won't let me kiss their sweet necks and won't giggle when I blow on their bellies. I try to remember every day. Looking back at these pictures reminds me that indeed time does fly.

No comments: