Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Help me make a circle!"



Luca must say "Mommy, help me make a circle" about ten times a day. He wants me to help him make a circle with his train track. Like a true boy, Luca loves to play with his trains. Thanks to Grammie, we now have a few bridges and tunnels, which are his favorite part of the track. Luca can play for hours with his trains especially after Grammie made the best track configurations ever. Now, I am a total failure at the circle because nothing compares to Grammie's awesome loops. I continue to try every day to build a better track, but I pale in comparison. I'll keep trying. We actually have a song based on Luca's continual whine. It goes a little something like this: "I can make a circle, you can make a circle, we can make a circle, together, together." We are lyricists over here, didn't ya know? Well, I got a few shots of Luca and his trains.

No comments: