Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clowning



Sofia just loves her school. She makes the most amazing art projects every day. When I go to pick her up, she can hardly wait to show me what she made that day. Sofia not only makes something for herself but she makes a second for me. The teachers often comment on how much she talks about her mommy. When I hear that, I am reminded of why I stay home with the kids. Anyway, yesterday they had a circus theme where they painted faces and made clown hats. Of course, Sofia made one for herself and one for me. Brian picked her up so as soon as she walked in the door she yelled. "mommy, mommy, I made you a clown hat, let's wear them together!" She ran to me with her darling painted face which was mostly smeared and tried to put the clown hat on me. Sofia just lights up when she makes something for someone else. She has such an amazing spirit and absolutely loves to give to others. Brian grabbed the camera and we took a few clown hat shots together. Then we had to put the clown hat on Silvio since it fit him perfectly. We all laughed and giggled. That was a great art project.

No comments: