Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Never Too Late...


So I am trying not to feel like a terrible mother because I have failed to record the major events in my children's lives. I have a vague memory of when things have happened, but I definitely am feeling like I can't keep track of each child's milestones. So this is my attempt to begin...it's never too late, right?
Sofia is such a little girl. She is so convincing when she is trying to explain what she is doing. This morning she was putting on a "show" but when I asked her what kind of show she simply replied, "Mommy it is MY show and it starts NOW!" She had set up two chairs, layered blankets over them and had her lovies on the counter. She then put a bunch of cars under the chairs. She had her princess dress on with red tights, her fairy wings, bear ears, a tail, pink heart sunglasses, and socks on her hand ("handgloves"). Whatever show she was putting together, it was definitely well-planned!
Luca just makes me laugh. He is so incredibly excited about talking. He saw a a spider ("fider") and could not stop talking about it. He even talked to the people next to us at Tyger's about the "fider." Luca is the friendliest child, talking to everyone everywhere we go. I love that about him. He loves to play with his lovies and his trains. He must say "help me make a circle mommy"about ten times a day. So I am a pro at making circles with train track!
Silvio, also know as "nugg," "nuggalicious," "Shnug" or "Shnuggums" is such a sweet little boy. He is smiling a ton and loves his sister. He lights up when he hears her voice and she loves to snuggle with him. Silvio is getting bigger everyday and I am trying to cherish every moment since this is our last baby. He has had so much trouble with his belly, so I am trying to soak up all of the smiles and giggles when he is feeing well. Oh, I love my nug.

Wow, I feel great! It is so nice to write about my 3 babies. I look forward to having this space to record the small and big moments...there are so many of them every day!

No comments: